Monday, May 16, 2016

Cycle Ride up to Ambiance Mall, Delhi

Ambiance Mall:

This is one of the largest shopping mall of the India with one kilometer shopping area on each floor.

Address :

Ambience Mall
Ambience Island, NH-8, Harjan Basti, Sector 17
122002 Gurgaon

This mall is specially known for iSKATE. It is located on sixth floor of the mall. Skating area is 15000 Sq Feet and was established on 18-Dec-11. 


This mall also include international and national brands, Seven screen multiplex cinema, restaurants, coffee shops, food court , fitness center, Beer garden and etc. This mall is having a capacity of 2500 car parking spaces.

My this ride was bigger than my first ride (around 25km), This time I though to ride on NH-8 as I have seen many cyclist on this route earlier. Road is straight so I was not bother about the route. I crossed Signature Tower, Iffcco Chock and then I had to tale a right turn under the bridge to reach Ambiance Mall but I missed that right cut from where I can reach easily to the mall. Now I had to take long "U" turn to return. I crossed Delhi Gurgaon toll, which is closed now and then after riding 2-3 km I got a underpass area, I got my breath by seeing the underpass that now I can return. By missing a right turn my ride was becoming longer and I just started so I was feeling tense because I was thinking that by the same way I have to return also. I reached Ambiance mall, spent some time outside of the mall. There were very few people over there but so many security guards were there to take care of the mall. A security guard guided me to stand my cycle in parking area but I had no plan to stay there for a longer time and mall was also closed [start time I think is after 10am but not sure] so I spend some time for rest took my first pics with cycle and I started collecting memories of my ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment