Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cycling to Deer Park, Hauz Khas , Delhi

Hi Friends,

Today I cycle to Deer park, this is situated in Hauz Khas, Delhi. When my friend suggested about this place I thought it would be a normal park but after visiting this place I found several things other then park, which you can clearly find in my pictures.

Today is Tuesday, so it is working day for others but my company did some adjustment with leaves and I got leave till Rakshabandhan, So I thought to utilize my leave by doing some cycling and decided to cycle upto Deer park in Hauz khas.

I left home around 5:40am, traffic was there due to working day. It took around 1 hour 15 minutes to reach there and in totality I took around 3 hrs and 45mins to complete my ride. I had no idea about this place but by the help of Google Map I easily reached this place.

My Route 


Jharsa Chock - > Signature Tower - > Iffcco Chock ->M.G Raod -> Qutub Minar -> IIT -> Hauz  Khas -> Deer Park



My Cycling stat :




I found this place very energetic, lots of people were there, people were busy in doing Yoga, walking , running and some old people were busy in chatting. I found a place where a Pandit ji was singing some bhajans and people were enjoying to listen.



This park is having :

1. A good track to walk / Jog
2. Beautiful and old tank : this tank was built by Sultan Allauddin Khilji in 1295AD.
3. Old monuments : Munda Gumba
4. Greenery
5. Descent crowed to motivate for the fittness

Over all I found this park is having everything to enjoy with your family or friends.

Glimps of my Cycling to Deer Park



Munda Gubad Information

View from Munda Gumbad

My experiment with Camera 

Temple near Deer Park

Tank in Deer Park

Ariel view of park

Ariel view of park

Inside view of Munda Gumbad



4 comments: