Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cycle ride up to Jamali Kamali Mosque and Tomb

Hi,

Today I visited Jamali Kamali Tomb, my this visit was unplanned but as it is said that everything happens for a cause, this ride gave me information that I am living near such a wonderful history.

Jamali Kamali were two person. Jamali was alias of Shaikh Jamali Kamboh, who was a great Sufi Saint where as Kamali was not renowned person but he was associated with Jamali.

Jamali Kamali mosque and Tomb comprises two monuments, which is very close to each other. One is Mosque and another one is Tomb of Jamali and Kamali. Adjacent to this place there is very big garden which is very well maintained. I really fall in love with the garden just in first site.

This place is in Mehrauli, next to Qutub minar. This mosque was built in 1528-29.

I started my ride at 5:20am, weather was very humid, earlier my plan was to ride up to Deer park near R.K.Puram but this humid weather did not allowing me to ride for a longer distance. So I decided to ride up to this place and this place really gave a kind of satisfaction that I landed at such a great place.

Stayed there for some time took some self shot and rested for some time and then returned to home.

Moving Time   : 2:17:33
Distance           : 39 Km
Avg Speed        : 18 km/h
Elevation Gain : 96m
Calories burn    : 686

Jamali Kamali Mosque view with my bike

Great view of Jamali Kamali Mosque

Jamali Kamali Mosque

Jamali Kamali Mosque

About Jamali Kamali Mosque

Out side view of the Jamali Kamali Mosque


Garden

Qutub Minar view from the Garden


City view from Top

Route Map


  

No comments:

Post a Comment