Monday, May 16, 2016

Cycle ride up to Airport - T3 Terminal, Delhi

T3 Terminal, International Airport

Gradually I was increasing my cycling ride distance, earlier I covered 25-30 km and then decided to increase. So I decided to visit T3. It was a grate dare for me to because up and down distance was around 40km. I started early in the morning, went on NH8 and set small goals, like Signature Tower, Iffco Chock, Ambiance Mall, Delhi Gurgaon Toll, IGI T3 Road.

Divide ride in small goals, gives courage that I am achieving my goals and what I have to achieve after this. 

I would like to tell you that this was my second attempt to reach T3 Terminal on my cycle. I tried earlier but due to dense fog I could not go beyond Ambiance mall. Visibility was totally zero. That day I was very disappointed with the weather because when I started my ride there was very less fog was there in Gurgaon but as I approached toward Delhi fog became dense and then I realised that it is unsafe to ride in such weather. That day I feel importance of tail lite in the cycle, which I did't bought till the time.

Anyways, leaving memories aside I was riding my cycle on NH8, this highway connects Delhi and Jaipur. This is a very busy highway, so I was riding very attentively but as soon as I took left from NH8 near Mahipalpur road and greenery surprised me. Roads was very clean and wide with very less commuters. Green plants were every where. Whether was little bit colder here. I saw some people doing jogging on the footpath. I stopped at some places to take some pics and then I reached near airport but I did't dare to take pics due to security reasons.

While return, I wanted to take pic with a flying aeroplane and cycle but I could not adjust the time as I had to take snap by my self. After cycling few kilometers I found some person standing and doing some chat. I stopped there and requested to take some pics, pics were nicely clicked but not with aeroplane. I enjoyed my ride. and after spending some time near T3 terminal (International Airport) I returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment